Social Selling Strategy
Key Social Influencer Offers Comprehensive Social Selling Strategy
Evan Kirstel noted social media influencer, author and global speaker announced availability of Kirstel Social Selling Strategy (KSS), his latest efforts in building “thought leadership” in sales and social selling. Evan Kirstel commented, “Engagement via social selling is more than just social media requiring enhanced sales training, communications skills and new technology. With KSS the next-gen sales staff can “meet” new B2B prospects, gain revenue, lower costs and importantly shorten the sales cycle. With KSS business partners can also benefit by adding new, relevant social business customer engagements per month. The combination of current selling technologies such as CRM and other tech tools, social media influence, social business know-how, and passion for sales is key to social selling. The KSS strategy drives visibility & engagement with customers, influencers, key opinion leaders, analysts, journalists, CXOs and others while cutting through the noise to generate leads and set up an ongoing social selling strategy.”
Here are highlights of Kirstel Social Selling Strategy:
– Social selling is not just selling via technology. As we have integrated CRM and other custom/public tools into our selling processes, social selling is expanding use of technology to enhance the communications process, reduce sales cycle, reduce order confusion, accelerate customer acceptance throughout the lifecycle, enhance long-term “gain” ratio thereby reduce customer churn, enhance customer experience, increasing product/solution margin, integration of selling technology into products and services and other factors.
– The Kirstel Social Selling Strategy KSS is a professional services engagement to begin the process of engaging with corporate and channel sales (if any) to enhance their ability to use social selling as part of their sales process. In addition, KSS can optionally be involved in improving sales processes, compensation plan, marketing communications and other aspects of the business.
– KSS is a multi-phase project with Go/No-go points to limit risk while expediting the process to maximize corporate performance and efficiency.
Here are the 7 Phases of KSS with Go/No-go points at each stage:
- Phase 1 – Determine – End-to-end customer assessment of sales process and cycle
- Phase 2 – Develop – Integration of social media strategy and technology into business culture
- Phase 3 – Deliver – Pilot social selling strategy and deployment of new KSS into pilot environment
- Phase 4 – Deploy – Expand social selling into key markets and segments (channel, international, etc.)
- Phase 5 – Detect – Detect, monitor and track performance and present KPIs to management
- Phase 6 – Discuss – Discuss and explore performance at the Center for Social Selling Excellence
- Phase 7 – Discover – Explore social selling integration into future selling and products.
Click on image for complete details on each KSS Phases:
KSS App for Social Selling Strategy
As an integrated part of KSS is an app to help gain-retain Twitter followers and enhance the social selling process. Here are two examples of screenshots. Contact Evan to proceed.
Evan Kirstel and other teammates represent more than 300,000 Twitter followers and 30,000 on Linkedin and other social media platforms. We have proven social selling and professional development skills to assist your organization now and in the future. Please contact for specific references and details.
m: 978-761-1524 | e: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule a call via https://calendly.com/kirstel
Subscribe to newsletter – http://bit.ly/2hYsAis